Get All the Level A Flash Cards and Game Sets in One Easy Download
Helps us get quality teaching resources to needy students and teachers around the world by purchasing our Level A Flashcards and Game Sets.
- 10 sets of Flashcards of over 200 images.
- 10 game sets with instruction manual. Each set has six color coded game cards.
- That’s almost 300 cards to print and use in your classes for only $27.
- The best part is that your purchase will help support our non-profit work around the world and help get quality English teaching materials to needy teachers.
What is the BEST way to teach children English?
Through FUN and GAMES!
Children love to play. Games are fun, engaging and a great way to practice vocabulary and grammar drills without the boredom of textbook style teaching.
Experienced teachers understand the value of games in English classes. The problem is that most professionally produced English language games are not suitable for children whose first language is not English. In many English classes around the world teachers must choose between activities that are educational OR activities that are fun. With our great package of games and teaching materials you can have classes that are educational AND fun!
“Games CAN and SHOULD be EDUCATIONAL AND FUN!”
The key to learning a foreign language, is to actually communicate real words and expressions that have meaning to students. Artificial drills and English used in textbooks don’t really connect with students. EFLfrog.com games provide a real context where students have to talk to each other in natural English to complete the activities.
My games package includes 10 sets of colorful, professionally designed cards with vivid images to help children learn English through fun and engaging games. The first game set Level A, is designed for novice English language learners of approximate age 4 and above. The games can also be used as a supplement to lower level adult classes. Even senior citizens have fun playing the games. Anything is better than those boring text book drills.
What will get with the EFLfrog.com Level A Game Set?
- 60 professionally designed multi-use game boards teaching hundreds of vocabulary and various English language targets that you print yourself.
- There are hundreds of professionally designed images that appeal to children, all in a similar style and theme.
- Detailed instruction manual for different uses of the games. Each game is not just one game, it can be used in many different ways.
- Free online games at ABCfrog.com. The vocabulary and grammar can be practiced online with fun, educational games. Your students will be able to review and practice the targets outside of regular class hours.
The first Level A Game set is now only US$27.00.
Your purchase will help fund more inexpensive games and resources for English teachers.
How to Use the Games:
- As a warm up. Games are a fun way to get children comfortable learning English and gives them the courage to speak without anxiety.
- To introduce a new grammar target or vocabulary set. All the games can used for multiple purposes. The Fruits cards can be used for plurals. The Food cards can be used for likes. The vegetable cards can be used for countable and uncountable nouns. etc.
- As a filler at the end of the class if you run out of things to do.
- To practice the target grammar or vocabulary you are teaching.
- For a fun review of previously learned targets.
- To keep more advanced students occupied while you assist weaker students.
- To enable new students joining an existing class to settle more easily.
- To review vocabulary or grammar targets introduced at an earlier stage.
Why should you buy this game package?
- Your classes will become more exciting, fun and productive.
- You will reduce your class preparation time, while increasing the effectiveness of your classes.
- Your students will get a thrill out of studying and thereby have the incentive to learn more English, much more quickly.
- These games have been developed and tested by professional teachers. They have been in use for many years in a variety of classroom environments. They are fun and they work.
- The game packages will save you hundreds of hours of work that you would spend creating your own materials
- Never run out of activities to do in a class again.
- The games facilitate pair work so that your students will talk to each other more.
- If the games get damaged or lost, you will be able to re-print them, so they will essentially last forever.
- 90% of all the content we create is completely free. Buying this set will help fund more materials and resources.
But I can make my own games.
Yes, that is true. Many teachers can and do make their own printed games. It is possible to download clipart images and make your own bingo games, card games and board games. What EFLFrog.com offers is high quality games with a consistent theme and design, for a reasonable price. Unless you are a professional illustrator, it will be hard to match the quality of these games. In fact, it is unlikely that you will find any other ESL or EFL games of this quality and at this price anywhere.
Using our game sets will save you hundreds of hours of preparation time, searching for images, arranging them on pages, editing, aligning, etc. Each game set we sell works out to less than 50 cents per page. Only 50 cents. It would easily take you one or two hours to make each card. If your time is worth more than $0.50 per hour then purchasing this game set will be a great cost and time saving.
GAME SET A
Here is what you will get in Game Set A.
- Numbers Game Set – 6 student cards teaching the numbers 1 to 25.
- Colors Game Set – 6 student cards teaching 15 popular colors.
- Verbs Game Set – 6 student cards teaching 20 popular single word verbs.
- Fruits Game Set – 6 student cards teaching 16 fruits in the plural.
- Vegetables Game Set– 6 student cards teaching 16 vegetables, countable and uncountable nouns, and indefinite articles (a/an).
- Animals Game Set – 6 student cards teaching 25 animals with indefinite articles (a/an).
- Food Game Set – 6 student cards teaching 25 popular food items and likes.
- Likes Game Set– 6 student cards teaching 25 likes, plurals and uncountable nouns.
- Prepositions Game Set – 6 student cards teaching on, in and under with singluar and plural nouns.
- Singular/Plural Game Set– 6 student cards teaching singular and plural with three letter words.
- Level A Instruction Manual and Game Ideas – an eBook of instructions for printing and using the cards with variations to use the game sets in interesting ways. Each game set is not just one game. They can all be played in numerous ways for different abilities of students and for different purposes. My eBook will give you many ideas to keep your classes exciting.
The game documents are compressed in a zip file. Most computers come with the software already installed, but if you don’t have it you can find some free online software like Free Zip Wizard and WinRar.
All of the games and manual are in PDF (Portable Document Format). You will need the free software, Adode Reader to view and print the these games. If you are using a recent computer, it is likely that you already have Adobe Reader installed. If you don’t have it, you can download it from here for free. It is easy to install and you can do it now in less than a minute.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please email me at the address below and I will refund your money.
This price is for one teacher to print and reprint as needed. Please respect the copyright and purchase extra licenses for other teachers. Your support for these resources will ensure that more will be developed.
If you teach in a lower income country or are a volunteer teacher please send me an email and we can discuss special rates or possibly even free access to the games.